March 2nd - 4th, 2021
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM CT
Please join us for the 20th Annual Legal Malpractice & Risk Management (LMRM) Conference—An All New Virtual Experience for three half-days of practical and engaging online programming focused on current and important developments in the law, litigation of legal malpractice claims, malpractice insurance, professional responsibility, and risk management strategies.
The industry’s premier event will be held virtually in 2021 at significantly reduced rates allowing you unprecedented access to industry experts and content that will examine and analyze some of the most pressing professional responsibility and risk management issues today.
Who Should Attend?
This is a must-attend virtual event for law firm general counsel and managing partners, in-house corporate counsel, professional liability practitioners, legal malpractice insurance professionals, and any other lawyers with an interest in professional responsibility and risk management in the practice of law.
Featured Conference Topics and Speakers
- "2020 Vision" – Significant Developments in Malpractice Claims
- Predicting, Preventing and Defending Legal Malpractice Claims Arising Out of an Economic Downturn
- Confronting the Plaintiff’s Expert Witness
- The Art of Papering the Settlement Deal
- Wearing Multiple Hats: Ethics and Risk Management Issues for Attorneys in Dual Professions
- What’s Keeping General Counsel Up at Night?
- Cyber and Privacy Insurance Coverage Exposures for Lawyers and Law Firms Working Remotely
- Data Privacy, Oh My! We are not in Privilege Land Anymore
- The Sky Isn't Falling – New Developments in Non-Lawyer Ownership of Law Firms
- Hands Across the Sea – Managing the Risk of UK/U.S. Co-Counsel Relationships
- Cyber Risk Management Issues for Law Firms
For a complete list of speakers, visit the LMRM Website.
2021 LMRM Conference Committee
CLE and Insurance Claims Adjuster Continuing Education Credit
New for 2021! Hinshaw is excited to offer continuing education credit for insurance claims adjusters who attend the LMRM Conference. CLE credit will also be available for attorneys.
Please note that CLE and CE continuing education credit hours are not guaranteed and may vary from state to state. Applications are pending and more information will be available in January.
Should you have any questions regarding CLE, please contact Cari Trevino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to offer a significantly reduced registration fee for the 2021 LMRM Conference. The Regular Registration fee for the 3-day virtual event is $400. We also have other registration discounts available. Please visit our website for more information and to register for the conference.
Register by Friday, January 15, 2021 to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration discount.