February 2nd, 2021
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM EST
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
Save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
Join key industry stakeholders for a state of the union on COVID-19 related lawsuits, and an assessment of causes of action & defense preparation strategies.
ACI’s 2nd National Forum COVID-19 Liability for Long-Term Care and Senior Care Providers is taking place this February. This unique one-day virtual forum is design for Long term care facilities from skilled nursing to assisted living that are all experiencing a flood of lawsuits and investigatory inquiries related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Meet the Co-Chairs
Minton P. Mayer
Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. (Memphis, TN)
K & L Gates (Miami, FL)
- COVID-19-related Long-Term Care Lawsuits and Class Actions: Analysis of Causes of Actions, Pleadings
- What Every Long-Term Care Attorney Needs to Know About State and Federal Immunity Statutes
- Defense Preparedness: COVID-19 Response Plan Agility; Proper Documentation, and Task Force Formation
- Potential COVID-19-related Criminal Liability
TIMELY INSIGHTS FROM
- ACTS Retirement–Life Communities
- Brethren Village
- CRC Wholesale Group
- The Graham Company
- Willis Towers Watson
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only.