March 24th - 25th, 2021
8:15 AM - 4:45 PM EDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
Save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
THE ONLY EVENT WHERE YOU'LL HEAR FROM
Government, In-house Counsel, The Judiciary, the Defense & Relator’s Bar
ACI’s 8th Annual Advanced Forum on False Claims and Qui Tam Enforcement will address the underlying controversies and challenges posed by these questions:
- What will total recoveries amount to at the end of Fiscal ’20?
- What can we expect for Fiscal ’21?
- Where will government enforcement priorities lie?
- Which industries are at greatest risk?
- What can you do now to prepare for the next wave of FCA enforcement and protect your client’s interests?
Join us for in-depth discussions and analysis of the latest guidance, initiatives and enforcement statistics. This year’s forum will feature a faculty of government speakers, including:
The forum will also feature leading in-house counsel from industries most impacted by the expanding reach of the False Claims Act, including healthcare, pharmaceutical, defense, aerospace, tech & communication and financial services, including:
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- Davita Healthcare
- Fresenius Medical Care North America
- GE Aviation
- Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Northwell Health
- Pfizer Inc.
- U.S. Bank
You will also hear directly from leading defense counsel and relators’ counsel, who have defended and settled these cases.
The recovery statistics for fiscal year 2019 show a sustained and aggressive use of the False Claims Act by the government and Qui Tam relators alike.
10% off the current conference rate with code D10-999-JDS21.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only.