January 19th - 20th, 2021
10:15 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
Early Bird Rate is available until December 11th!
Plus, you can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
Practical Strategies for Board Oversight of Government-Owned Entities and Agencies.
The CI’s 16th Annual Conference on Crown Corporate Governance returns in a completely interactive virtual format to help you navigate a complex governance environment, respond to the evolving risk landscape, and stay on top of what is on the horizon for 2021 and beyond.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR NEW VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Enjoy an Easy to Use, Dynamic Online Platform.
Immerse Yourself in Live Presentations and Panel Discussions.
Engage in meaningful dialogue with attendees and speakers in an interactive format.
Meet 1:1 with Your Fellow Attendees. Expand your network and make new connections.
Hear from 18 federal, provincial, and territorial crowns
The 2021 program features timely content on the complexities of governance at this unique historical moment. The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing crowns to contend with important challenges in workforce management and business continuity, while presenting new opportunities to re-imagine how public services are delivered. At the same time, social movements like Black Lives Matter and demands for increased diversity are setting new expectations for boards and managers.
Canadian Development Investment Corporation
Thomas H. Yeo
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2021
- Canada’s economic outlook and how crown corporations will be impacted
- How to navigate financial uncertainty, deliver on your mandate, and oversee risk in the pandemic
- Why and how crowns must seize opportunities induced by the pandemic to stay ahead of the curve
- The most important developments in the law of corporate governance
- Case study of how one board successfully streamlined its information management process
- Governing amid social movements for black and indigenous rights
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Take advantage of Early Bird Rate before December 11th!
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21.