October 8th, 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM MDT
Save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS20
A unique forum designed to create dialogue on sustainable project development in order to prepare for climate change and a rapidly evolving global dynamic.
ACI’s sister company, CI Energy Group’s Cumulative Effects conference will provide you with a multi-stakeholder perspective on the current and future cumulative effects assessment that can effectively manage the social, economic and environmental effects of new project development.
Delve into practical solutions and gain insight from scientific experts, government, Indigenous leaders and industry representatives as they address the social, economic and environmental effects of new project development.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- DISCUSS evolving global climate issues and the future of resource development
- TAKE-AWAY practical knowledge to assess and manage your environmental plans
- ENGAGE with thought-leaders and scientific experts for insight on cumulative effects management
- DISCOVER how government, industry and Indigenous communities can collaborate for success
- APPLY science based solutions to complex conservation challenges
View the complete agenda and speakers list here
REGISTER NOW and save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS20.
* Discount is valid for new registration only