May 12th - 13th, 2021
8:15 AM - 3:45 PM CDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
The food industry’s most comprehensive legal and regulatory conference, Food Law – Regulation, Compliance and Litigation, is returning this spring in a unique, interactive virtual format. Key stakeholders will discuss how to best prepare for the future by examining current challenges, benchmarking existing strategies, and analyzing critical areas for innovation.
This is a unique chance to network and brainstorm with the food industry’s top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel.
Stuart M. Pape
Haynes and Boone, LLP
FTC AND NAD TOWNHALL
Richard L. Cleland
Division of Advertising Practices
Federal Trade Commission
Senior Staff Attorney
National Advertising Division
VIEW FULL SPEAKERS LIST
WHY THIS EVENT STANDS APART
- Special Focus Sessions on:
- The proliferation of plant-based foods
- The role of social media, including influencers, and user generated
- content on the food industry
- The impact of trade and tariffs on the food industry
- Recall obligations and crisis management integration
- Class actions
- Spotlight session on the use of CBD hemp oil in food products
- A conversation with the FTC and NAD
- Networking and brainstorming opportunities with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21.
*Discount is valid for new registration only.