August 8th - 11th, 2022
8:55 AM - 3:45 PM CDT
HCCA’s Healthcare Compliance Essentials Workshop is a four-day virtual event for those who are new to the compliance profession. The content is designed to help you develop and improve your compliance skills. Our instructors are industry leaders that will guide you through core subject areas and help you build a foundation for your compliance career.
These workshops are limited to 150 participants, so register as early as possible to reserve your spot!
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the convenience of their own home or office.
Download a PDF Registration Form
- Introduction and background to compliance and ethics programs
- Standards and procedures
- Governance, oversights, and authority
- Risk assessment
- Due diligence in delegation of
- Communication and training
- Incentives and enforcement
- Monitoring, auditing, and
- Response to wrongdoing
- Program improvement
- HIPAA, Stark Law,
and False Claims Act
- Key skills necessary for compliance professionals