November 30th, 2021
12:00 PM CT
It is no secret that the auto finance industry has been impacted significantly by global, regulatory, and economic events over the last 18 months. Join members of Hinshaw's Automotive Finance Team for a virtual program on the latest trends facing the auto finance industry, including strategies you can implement now to help your organization mitigate risk and avoid major pitfalls in 2022.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who works or has an interest in the auto finance industry, including in-house counsel, C-suite executives, and compliance personnel from auto finance companies, servicers, investors, floorplan lenders, online retailers, direct lenders, lessors, and other financial services providers.
During this virtual program, members of Hinshaw's Automotive Finance Team will address the following issues:
- Preparing for increased focus on fair lending and servicing
- Mitigating risks related to repossession practices
- Preparing for Regulation F and heightened scrutiny of debt collection practices at the state and federal levels
- Navigating federal and state protections for borrowers in bankruptcy
- Lessons from Lubbock—Dealer fraud and floorplan lending
- Heather Alexis
- Lauren Campisi
- Moderator: Stewart Spielman
- Stephen Strohschein
- Dustin Alonzo
Please contact Cheryl Winkowski.