December 4th, 2020
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
Join ACI’s Women Leaders in Financial Services Law & Compliance and participate in comprehensive discussions regarding the challenges and opportunities facing women in finance and engage in conversations about the key legal developments affecting the industry.
The conference agenda is a mixture of both professional development and substantive legal topics designed to empower women in this space, providing the skills necessary for continued success in the financial world.
CEO + Co-Founder
Topics That Will Be Covered:
- Future of Financial Services: Anticipating How the Industry Will Evolve and Ensuring Your Organization is Poised to Succeed
- Remote Workforce: Lessons Learned During the Shutdown and Redefining the Future Workplace without Physical Walls
- Regulatory Update: Current Priorities for Financial Services Regulation, Enforcement and Compliance
- Managing Your Increased Litigation Exposure: Preparing Your Organization for the New Wave of Lawsuits after COVID-19
- Compliance and Regulatory Trends: How to Strengthen Your Compliance Program Amid Tremendous Change
- Employment 2.0: Rethinking Your Career Path in a Rapidly Changing World
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21.
*Discount is valid for new registration only and it’s not applicable for workshops