July 21st, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
In this year's Annual Midyear Review of the FCPA, we will cover:
- A 2020 and first-half 2021 re-cap;
- Biden Administration focus on FCPA;
- Future predictions on FCPA developments in the new administration; and
- A review of compliance best practices from a practitioner’s perspective.
Previously in the Series
- The webinars are complimentary but advance registration is required.
- CLE credit is available for this webinar. Wiley is an accredited or approved CLE provider in the following states: California, New York and Texas. The list of states Wiley is not currently able to offer CLE credit includes: AL, DE, IN, KS, LA, MN, MO, NE, NV, NC, OH, SC, TN, UT, WV, WY. In these instances, Wiley can offer a certificate of attendance. For those seeking CLE credit in all other states, please complete the program evaluation at the end of the program. Wiley will be unable to issue CLE certificates until we have received all required documentation.
- For New York CLE purposes, this program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys. Note that newly admitted New York attorneys (attorneys admitted two years or less) may earn CLE credit in certain categories of credit through completion of courses in permissible formats, as explained here.
- Webinar instructions and materials will be distributed prior to the webinar. For more information, please email Polina McDonough at firstname.lastname@example.org.