Learn how to create a scalable document workflow to consistently produce error-free documents
Make it easy to create, manage, collaborate on, and store case files and court forms.
Though managing forms and documents is a critical part of any law practice, the task itself can be tedious and time-consuming—more so if your firm’s document workflow is not user-friendly.
Cloud-based legal document automation helps law firms easily produce, securely store, and efficiently manage documents…saving your staff the time spent manually reviewing and organizing every single file.
Join this free CLE-eligible webinar to find out how to leverage document and court form cloud solutions to bring more efficiency to your practice.
In this CLE-eligible webinar, you’ll learn:
- How cloud-based document tools improve production, storage, accessibility and submission of legal documents and court forms
- Best practices for creating flexible document workflows and templates (including tips for formatting and styling MS Word documents)
- How to use document automation solutions to keep information secure, reduce errors and malpractice risk
Duration: 75 minutes (60 minutes of content + 15 minutes optional demo of Lawyaw)
Can’t make the date? Don’t worry—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers! The recording of this webinar is not eligible for CLE or CPD credit.
The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions*
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from firstname.lastname@example.org for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from email@example.com.
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.