May 20th, 2021
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM PT
More than a year after COVID-19 was deemed a pandemic, employers are transitioning greater numbers of employees back to the workplace. As organizations return their workforce to the office, it is important to have the right strategy and plans in place to ensure a smooth transition.
Webinar topics will include:
- General overview of state, county, and municipal orders governing the return of workers to the office
- Employer vaccination policies
- Distancing protocols and PPE
- Hiring and onboarding considerations
- Permanent or semi-permanent telework models
- Managing conferences and business travel
We welcome questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.