May 17th, 2022
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Learn how technology can help your firm become more efficient, profitable, and client-centered
Owing to the evolving demands of today’s clients, using technology is no longer optional for law firms—it’s an essential component to ensure efficient and speedy delivery of legal services. With no shortage of options, the decision of choosing the right tools and technology can be a tough one.
To help you navigate the world of legal tech, this session will feature a panel discussion with two new firm owners and Dennis Dimka—legal tech expert and Founder of Uptime Legal Systems.
They will walk you through:
- What tools and technology to prioritize at different growth stages of your firm
- How to determine what areas are worth automating—and how to pick the right platform(s) to automate them
- What factors you should consider when selecting tools at your firm
This session will also cover key tools that thriving law firms are using today—so you can learn from their success and make the right decision.
- This session is part of a series—Building a Successful Law Firm—intended for legal professionals looking to start or grow their practice
- Hosted by Rio Peterson, Senior Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio, featuring Dennis Dimka, Founder and CEO Uptime Legal Systems, Christy Granieri, Founding Partner at Freeburg & Granieri, and Kathi Tirelli, Attorney, Kathi Tirelli Law
- Duration: 60 minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
P.S. This is the tenth session in the series Building a Successful Law Firm, you can catch up on previous installments here.