March 3rd, 2021
11:00 AM EDT
With COVID-19 vaccines already being administered, many businesses feel a heightened sense of urgency in determining whether to (and how to) adopt a vaccination policy, including a mandatory one. Recently, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released guidance that addresses this question and other common employer COVID-19 vaccine related questions.
In our town hall, Joel Greenwald and Zev Singer will guide you through the following questions and then take questions from the audience:
- Is a mandatory vaccination policy permissible?
- What are the risks and challenges with vaccination policies?
- Can businesses keep non-vaccinated employees out of the workplace?
- Can employees uncomfortable with an un-vaccinated workplace stay home?
- Can we require proof of vaccination from employees?