May 5th, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
About the Program
Join FordHarrison attorney David Anderson for a practical session discussing recent federal and state developments affecting employee handbooks and the impact on your workplace. Topics will include:
- NLRB scrutiny of employer policies;
- leave policies;
- harassment policies;
- marijuana in the workplace;
- evolving LGBTQ rights in the workplace; and
- impact of COVID-19 considerations on workplace practices.
- FordHarrison is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This course is approved for 1 hour of PDCs.
- This program is also pre-approved by HRCI for 1 hour of PHR, GPHR, and SPHR recertification credit.