September 15th, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Live Webinar: A Deeper Dive into Environmental Due Diligence
Join Ulmer attorney David A. Meyer for a live webinar on Wednesday, September 15, at 2 p.m. (ET), as he continues the conversation on environmental due diligence for real estate transactions. Dave will build on his previous webinar with a deep-dive into additional considerations related to environmental due diligence for real estate transactions, particularly Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and why they are important. He'll also build on the previous discussion by answering important questions including:
- What is the scope of a Phase II Environmental Site Assessment?
- Should you use the same consultant and professional service agreement used for the Phase I?
- Can a Phase II investigation lead to additional investigation beyond the Phase II?
- Do you have to report contamination discovered during a Phase II to regulatory authorities?
- Should Phase II investigations be confidential?
- How do you complete a transaction when contamination is discovered or confirmed?
To prepare for our September 15 webinar, please consider watching the first installment of “Environmental Due Diligence for Real Estate Transactions” on demand.
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners
- Environmental Counsel and Consultants
- Architects & Engineers
- In-House Real Estate Counsel
- Commercial Real Estate Developers and Property Owners
- Lenders and Financing Professionals
Continuing Education Credit + On Demand: This complimentary webinar is pending approval for 1.0 hour of general Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Illinois for the live webcast and the on-demand version, which will be available on ulmer.com the following day.
Know someone who should attend? Please feel free to forward this invitation to a colleague or friend.