August 2nd, 2022
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
CLE Credit Pending
New technologies, regulatory shifts, and an evolving economic landscape are transforming the M&A process (again). According to the FTC, HSR filings in 2021 more than doubled from the previous year, reaching a total of 3,644.
This surge in mergers and acquisitions activity has led the FTC to alter its review process, indicating that parties considering a merger or acquisition should prepare for potential challenges prior to filing.
To add to the complexity, over 83% of reportable transactions that have received Second Requests by either the FTC or the DOJ have been challenged.
This webinar will discuss key considerations and best practices for creating an effective, accurate, and timely response to Second Requests. In addition, we will cover:
- Common challenges of data merging
- Recent changes to the Second Request review process and how it affects merging parties
- How to accelerate the acquisition of cloud application data
- Data collection and chain of custody best practices
- Beyond tools and technology – how to get other stakeholders involved