September 22nd, 2022
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (IRA) includes the most dramatic change to U.S. drug price regulation in history. The new law allows the federal government to “negotiate” the price of many drugs dispensed to Medicare beneficiaries, imposes penalties on drug manufacturers for increasing prices faster than inflation, and redesigns the Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
In a new webinar, Manatt Health projects how the IRA will impact each sector of the interconnected U.S. health care system. Click here to register free—and earn CLE. Key topics the program will cover include:
- The impact on brand drug manufacturers’ research incentives and financial obligations
- How generic and biosimilar manufacturers may reprioritize strategies
- The changes for health care providers, especially those that administer drugs to patients
- The interaction with the 340B prescription drug discount program for safety net providers
- Reactions from payers, pharmacy benefit managers, pharmacies and state Medicaid agencies
Even if you can’t attend our live session on September 22, click here to register free now and you’ll receive a link to view the webinar on demand.
NOTE: If you missed our first webinar on the IRA, “Preparing for Change: A Guide to the Inflation Reduction Act Drug Pricing Provisions,” click here to view the program free on demand and download a free copy of the presentation.
CLE is pending in NY and CA.