Within the changing global health landscape, healthcare leaders are increasingly using global collaboration, dialogue and the exchange of ideas to successfully evolve their respective delivery systems and organisations. Collectively, public and private healthcare systems in the US, the UK and Europe face a maturation of the industry and are helping to influence and support the development of how healthcare is provided worldwide.
In our latest webinar we discuss:
- the types of collaboration models, as well as some case study examples of successful models
- which collaboration models will work in a post COVID-19 world
- how the COVID-19 crisis will drive digital, telehealth, remote medicine and artificial intelligence models/consultancy
- looking ahead, to the need for cost-effective solutions to deliver increased access to healthcare services, which is driving the future of healthcare delivery across the world.
We will be joined by leading professionals from global organisations, hospitals and healthcare accreditors to provide a multifaceted perspective on international collaboration. Our speakers include:
- Charles Bogosta, UPMC
- Mohan Chellappa, Johns Hopkins
- Marwa Joy Zohdy, Joint Commission Resources