November 18th, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Please join us for a virtual discussion on the results of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election and the trade policies that are in store for the next four years, including the new administration's priorities and the impacts of a divided Congress.
In addition, we will discuss:
- U.S.-China Trade War
- Free Trade Agreements and the WTO
- CFIUS and National Security
- Trade Sanctions and Tariff Actions
Previously in the Series
Listen On-Demand | International Trade and the Trump Administration
Listen On-Demand | 2020 U.S. Election and the Future of Trade Policy
- This event is complimentary but advance registration is required. Can’t make the date? Register and we’ll send you the slides and recording after the webinar.
- Please note, there will be no CLE credit offered.
- Webinar instructions and materials will be distributed prior to the webinar. For more information, please email Polina Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.