September 23rd, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
As the U.S. economy moves to electrify everything while decarbonizing the economy, batteries will become an increasing part of the energy mix. Ranging from new technologies that will enhance safety in electric vehicles to those that will enable utility storage, a wide variety of new technologies are on the horizon.
Join us for a discussion of investor perspectives on investing in battery technology, managing supply chain issues of key battery components, and the role of batteries in powering the energy evolution.
- Marcelo Kim, Partner, Paulson & Co.
- Johannes Rittershausen, Chief Executive Officer, Convergent Energy + Power
- John Staudinger, Managing Director, Riverstone Holdings, LLC
- Margaret Peloso, Partner, Vinson & Elkins
- James Frith, Head of Energy Storage, BloombergNEF