September 15th, 2020
3:30 PM - 4:15 PM BST
Connected products remain in focus during 2020. Now more than ever before, they bring new opportunities to our homes, work, travel, and health care.
In this webinar our leading cross-border products law team discuss the following:
- How IoT products have been helping tackle the COVID-19 crisis: a call out from a number of jurisdictions.
- Some areas of IoT law and regulation that need further development – as highlighted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- A quick catch-up on product liability developments in the European Union and the relevance to IoT.
- Getting new IoT products on the European Union market: quick overview of developing product safety and regulation in this space.
- An update on the European Commission's antitrust inquiry into IoT consumer-related products and services within the EU, and its implications for affected IoT companies.
- Questions can be sent in advance and we will address if possible during our session.