August 4th, 2020
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM PT
Please join us on August 4, 2020 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT for “Key CEQA Compliance Considerations for Vehicle Miles Traveled Analyses.” This complimentary webinar will examine the California Natural Resources Agency’s new guidelines for traffic and transportation impacts analyses under CEQA through legal, planning and technical perspectives. Our panel will provide practical advice for preparing defensible vehicle miles traveled (VMT) analyses.
Topics to be covered include:
- Key legal risks for new road construction and development
- Essential considerations in preparing a defensible VMT analysis
- Identification of key compliance problems from the perspective of CEQA practitioners
- Viable and potential VMT mitigation strategies
- Robert Thornton, Partner, Nossaman LLP (Moderator)
- Liz Klebaner, Partner, Nossaman LLP
- Keith Greer, Senior Environmental Planner, San Diego Association of Governments
- Ronald Milam, Principal, Fehr & Peers
We invite you to submit questions for our panel at the time of registration.
Not able to attend the live webinar on August 4th? Register now to receive a link to the on-demand recording once the live broadcast has concluded.
Nossaman LLP is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider and certifies that this activity is approved for 1 hour of general credit.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Ku at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.477.7667.