Avoid data incidents with these tips on improving security measures at your firm.
Cybercrime is on the rise—is your law firm protected?
Did you know according to the 2021 ABA Cybersecurity Tech Report, 25% of law firms have experienced some form of data breach? Clients trust lawyers with sensitive data, so it’s not surprising that law firms are prime targets for cybercriminals.
Don’t let your law firm become a part of this statistic—join our upcoming webinar to learn how to mitigate the risk of data breaches at your firm and keep your clients’ data as secure as possible.
In this session, security experts will cover how business principles, policy development, and practice management software can futureproof your firm—and transform your digital security.
In this free CLE-eligible* webinar, you’ll learn:
- Your firm’s ethical and regulatory obligations to be commercially reasonably secure
- The importance of preparing for and understanding the appropriate steps to take in the event of a breach
- The role of practice management software and tools in digital security transformation of law firms of all sizes
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from firstname.lastname@example.org for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from email@example.com.
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.