August 24th, 2022
2:00 PM EDT
HITRUST recently expanded its portfolio of assessments with the following new options:
HITRUST CSF Basic, Current State (bC) Assessment
HITRUST CSF Implemented, 1-year (i1) Validated Assessment
HITRUST CSF Risk-based, 2-year (r2) Assessment
The new selections were designed to provide different levels of assurance based on an organization’s needs. But identifying the right assessment can be confusing.
We are going to simplify the selection process for you. Join our webinar on August 24th at 2:00 pm EDT for an in-depth look at each HITRUST assessment option. Learn about the pros and cons of the three assessments, the level of effort required to obtain them, and how each option is accepted within the healthcare industry.
We will also give our recommendations to make navigating the HITRUST certification process as efficient as possible.
What You’ll Learn
- The differences between the 3 assessments
- The level of effort required for each
- The certification processes for all 3 assessments
- How each assessment is viewed in the industry
Who Should Attend
- Directors of Security
- Security Officers
- Sales and Marketing
- Anyone responsible for ensuring their organization maintains its HITRUST certification