December 8th, 2020
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
With the shifting and varied state and local COVID-19 orders, contractors are wondering how to do so in a safe, productive way, and how to navigate the legal, regulatory, and practical challenges.
This presentation, sponsored by the Associated General Contractors of America South Florida Chapter, brings some clarity to working on the job site in a COVID-19 world by bringing together a panel of speakers from Carlton Fields, Centinel Consulting, Core Triangle Consulting, OSHA, and AGC to discuss strategies and best practices for worker safety, including:
- Important OSHA updates
- Workplace leave and accomodations issues
- Updates on the latest codes, laws, and regulations governing workplace safety
- Tips for top executives and safety officers for avoiding downstream legal and insurance issues
- Developing sensible, compliant, integrated, and sustainable job site safety plans
- Emergency room realities and basic protections for employees
We will be joined by Deborah Hamptom, risk & safety director at Current Builders; Condell Eastmond, area director at OSHA; Rae Vann, labor and employment attorney at Carlton Fields; and Lina Arnold, physician assistant and consultant at Centinel Consulting; and moderated by Joseph McManus Jr., Centinel Consulting President.