June 24th, 2021
8:55 AM - 3:30 PM CDT
How to ensure emerging technologies help rather than hurt your organization
Technology represents the classic double-edged sword for compliance and ethics professionals. When properly utilized, it can be a vital tool, helping a practitioner maintain a successful program and manage risk within their organization. However, technology can also present a whole new universe of rapidly changing risks to identify, monitor, and manage.
This one-day, virtual conference addresses both the positive and the negative ramifications of emerging technologies, helping practitioners be better prepared to combat new technology-based risks and also design effective strategies for using emerging technologies to improve their compliance and ethics program.
- The latest threats from cyber and ransomware attacks
- Lessons learned from the SolarWinds attack
- How global cyber compliance is changing in the face of fragmented data jurisdictions
- How to build an ethics and compliance analytics program
- Compliance, information security, and the general counsel—a necessary alliance
- Technology-based compliance applications
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- Internal auditors
- Outside advisors
- Risk managers
- Technology professionals