May 27th, 2020
12:00 PM CT
Main Points Covered:
- The COVID-19 crisis has severely impacted our nation’s healthcare delivery system
- Many who needed care were unable to access doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare providers because of stay-at-home orders or quarantine
- These realities have spurred an explosion of interest by providers and patients in the delivery of care via remote modalities, such as telemedicine
- Telemedicine, however, comes with compliance risks, including privacy and security; quality and patient safety; billing and reimbursement; fraud, waste, and abuse; as well as licensure and scope of practice concerns
- Join us to learn some of the regulatory fundamentals of employing a telehealth model in your organization and how to integrate these issues into your healthcare compliance program
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.
Interested in speaking at an HCCA web conference? Apply Today