April 21st, 2020
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
As HR professionals, how many times have you heard that to be in compliance, all you need to do is “post” your jobs? Post here, post there, post everywhere–and you’re golden! While in theory that sounds like it would work, the reality is very different. As a matter of fact, just posting your jobs does not meet the mandatory job listing requirements enforced by the OFCCP–putting your company’s federal contract in jeopardy. Rest assured, this is where DirectEmployers comes in with the assist!
As many of us face a landscape of uncertainty due to COVID-19, it’s important to maximize your resources and not incur additional expenses. Join this webinar to discover:
• Why just “posting jobs” is not enough and how DE delivers more than “check the box” services with your Membership
• How DE follows the regulations to properly list AND post your positions with the state workforce agencies, and directly with the Vet/Disabled Veteran Representatives through our close partnership with NASWA–PLUS the daily automated updates to all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Washington, DC
• How DE can assist with targeted outreach to an abundance of vetted partners AND provides contact information directly to the re-employment specialist at the local level
• Centralized outreach tracking and documentation opportunities to track the outreach success of your team, regardless of location
• How DE is assisting companies with immediate hiring needs during the coronavirus pandemic, as well as becoming a resource for thousands of displaced workers across the nation
After this webinar, you’ll understand why we’re the proven authority in OFCCP compliance and how the DE difference is positively impacting federal contractors around the nation–even in today’s times of uncertainty and stress.