The energy market has undergone significant change in the past 12 months, with even more on the horizon. Join us for a webinar series as we explore how these changes have shaped—and will continue to impact—the energy industry, and discuss what’s to come.
On February 11, we are pleased to be joined by Greg Wetstone, president and CEO of ACORE. During this 30-minute webinar, we will discuss:
- Policy outlook and priorities for the new Biden administration, and the near-term impact on renewable sponsors and the investment community
- ACORE’s priorities for congressional and administration outreach and advocacy, and what to expect from ACORE in 2021
- Analysis on the impact on the energy regulatory agenda, including at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Prospects for support for stand-alone storage
- Outlook on broader environmental and climate policies
This webinar is complimentary, but space is limited; reserve your spot today. We want to ensure we address the issues of most importance to our participants, and we encourage you to submit your questions for the panel in advance during registration.
Greg Wetstone | President and CEO, American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE)
Ed Zaelke | Global Co-Head of the Energy & Project Finance Practice, McDermott Will & Emery
Chris Gladbach | Partner, McDermott Will & Emery