October 21st, 2021
10:00 AM PT
There are many laws that provide for time off, paid or unpaid, and some provide protected leaves of absence, too, including CFRA, USERRA, FMLA, PFL, PDL, California Paid Sick Leave, Workers’ Compensation and more. Understanding and applying this matrix of laws is a challenge, particularly adding COVID into the mix.
This complimentary webinar will explain the spider-web of California and Federal leave of absence laws binding California’s employers who are struggling to accommodate employees who request a leave, including:
- which leave laws apply and when,
- when employers may or may not run different leaves concurrently,
- an employee’s “right” to reinstatement, if any,
- paid leaves of absence and how to calculate the pay,
- what to do when an employee seeks to return to the workplace; and
- what to do when an employee seeks further leave.
Please join CDF attorneys, Dan Forman, Leigh White, Adelyn Vigran, Rosario Stoliker for this engaging and informative webinar where they will break down the often complex and confusing leave laws in California.
CA MCLE, SHRM & HRCI credits pending approval.