February 28th, 2023
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM MST
In January 2023, all responsibilities for verifying veteran-owned businesses (VoBs) and service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVoSBs) are now transferred from the Department of Veterans Affairs to the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- What does this change mean?
- How will this impact your business development opportunities and sole source contracts?
- What can you expect from the new SBA certification program?
Hosted by APEX Accelerators (formerly Colorado PTAC), join subject matter experts from Veterans Advocacy Law Group, for a one-hour webinar. They will present a Q&A session and insights on what businesses like yours should expect moving forward.
Questions to be addressed will include the following:
- Now that the SBA is the authority, have the standards for eligibility changed?
- Does the SBA determine who is a veteran or service-disabled veteran?
- What if my business is decertified as a VoSB or SDVoSB, and the SBA denies my initial application?
- Why would the SBA decertify my business?
- Will my contracting opportunities change now that the SBA is managing the CVE process?
Jon Perrone, Attorney and U.S. Air Force Veteran
Emily Kelley, Paralegal and Subject Matter Expert