January 21st, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PT
*login instructions will follow upon registration
What can employers expect from the incoming Biden Administration, and how can they plan to stay ahead of expected Executive and Legislative action? In this webinar, our panel of employment, labor, immigration, and employee benefits attorneys will share their insights and analysis on expected changes to key areas of employment law, including:
- The Administration’s response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic;
- OSHA and workplace safety;
- The National Labor Relations Board and labor generally;
- Immigration policy;
- Wage and hour changes;
- Employee benefits plans and healthcare; and
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives from the EEOC.
1.5 CLE Credit Pending
Contact McKenzie Conte with questions.