The particular emphasis of the international tax advisors of Blue Clue Tax Solutions is on international medium sized companies.
We are based at WTC Schiphol Amsterdam Airport and active for a number of international companies who use the Netherlands as either their intermediary holding/finance company or as their EMEA, European or EU distribution center and/or sales office.
Our corporate clients include a broad range of companies, both based in the Netherlands and abroad, for which we provide both tax advice and compliance services, focusing on corporate income tax, wage tax, social security, VAT and other related issues. These services are provided to companies from start-up through to shareholder exits and we are experienced in advising on the various effects of these corporate transactions.
For over 20 years Ton Krol advises international companies from the Netherlands and abroad, their owners, their employees, institutions, subsidiaries/intermediary holdings of foreign owned business active in various industries.
Ton studied fiscal economics at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam (1992) and worked during and after his study first at a medium-sized firm and then at a "Big Four" firm. In 1997 Ton started at Horlings Accountants and Tax Advisors, since 1999 as international tax partner. At January 1, 2011 Ton started his own international tax practice: Blue Clue Tax Solutions. For more information on Ton Krol, we refer to his profile on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/tkrol).
Blue Clue has a firm and well-known experience in providing full service to our clients and we are able to react flexibly and in short notice to your questions and queries.
In more detail we can render for example the following services to you:
- VAT compliance: periodically preparing and submitting the VAT return, EC Sales listing and Intrastat return
- tax compliance: preparation of the corporate income tax return
- VAT advice (f.e. import, EU VAT recovery, EU VAT liability)
- international tax advice
- corporate income tax advice (f.e. M&A, transfer pricing, advance rulings, etcetera)
- payroll administration
- payroll advice (see Board members and expats)
- tax disputes
- tax litigation (all courts)
- client support with general audits by the tax authorities
Board members and expats
- payroll services
- obtaining the work permit
- obtaining the 30% tax ruling
- preparation of the Dutch personal income tax returns
- periodically preparing and submitting the wage tax returns
- payroll advice (f.e. wage tax, employee remuneration, salary splits, expats, social security)
- personal income tax advice
- income tax planning
- estate tax planning
Advising international businesses*
- tax planning, international tax advice and implementation about setting up in the Netherlands or abroad
- tax opinions
- tax rulings (advance tax rulings with Dutch or local tax authorities)
- transfer pricing advice (advance pricing agreements with Dutch or local tax authorities)
- VAT advice and compliance
- expat advice
- local registration at the Chamber of Commerce
- registration at the local tax authorities
- local assistance with applications for insurances, bank account, etc.
* Depending on the advice/compliance needed, in cooperation with local international colleagues