The Whitt Law Firm, P.C.

5601 Democracy Dr #200
Plano, TX 75024, United States
Contact: Wendy Whitt
Phone: 2144315237
Areas of Practice
  • Immigration Law
Other U.S. Locations
  • Texas
Number of Attorneys
Sole Practitioner

Infographic: 10 Steps to the H-1B Visa

This year’s H-1B filing season is over. Time to prepare for 2016! Here are the 10 steps to an H-1B visa in 2016…more

What is a certified copy?

During the immigration process, original or certified copies of important documents like birth certificate are required…more
 /  Immigration Law

How Do I Get a Reentry Permit?

Difficulty finding work in the U.S. and the long waiting periods to reunite families causes many green card holders to leave the U.S. A reentry permit allows you to apply for admission to the United States after traveling…more
 /  Immigration Law

I’m a gay U.S. citizen, can I request a fiance visa for my boyfriend?

Congratulations on your engagement! Under the recent Supreme Court ruling on DOMA, you can now petition for a fiance visa, or K-1 visa, allowing for your boyfriend to enter the U.S. in order to marry you. If your boyfriend…more
 /  Immigration Law

The Diversity Visa Lottery is Open

The Diversity Visa Lottery is now open. Online registration for the DV 2015 Program began on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and will conclude on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 12:00…more
 /  Immigration Law

Can I Renew My Green Card?

Can I Renew My Green Card? A valid green card is necessary to ensure your ability to live, work and travel in the U.S. You should renew your green card if it is either expired or will expire in the next six months. However,…more
 /  Immigration Law

How Will the Government Shutdown Affect Immigration?

Because Congress was unable to resolve the budgetary deadlock, the U.S. federal government has been “shutdown.” Certain agencies will cease operations, and immigration cases may be delayed. We will be contacting each of our…more
 /  Immigration Law

Get a Green Card for Brother or Sister: How Long Does it Take?

If you are a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old, you are qualified to sponsor your brother or sister to live and work in the United States as a permanent resident (green card holder)…more
 /  Immigration Law

Fiance Visa Guide

Our Fiance Visa Guide provides practical information and tips for U.S. citizens who want to bring their foreign fiances to the United States for marriage…more
 /  Immigration Law
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.

"My best business intelligence,
in one easy email…"

Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
Sign up using*

Already signed up? Log in here

*By using the service, you signify your acceptance of JD Supra's Privacy Policy.
*With LinkedIn, you don't need to create a separate login to manage your free JD Supra account, and we can make suggestions based on your needs and interests. We will not post anything on LinkedIn in your name. Or, sign up using your email address.