Laurence Hirsch

Laurence Hirsch

Jaburg Wilk

Contact  |  View Bio  |  RSS

Latest Publications


What Are Requests For Admission And How Can They Help My Divorce Case?

Requests for Admission are written statements of fact which are submitted to an adverse party in a divorce proceeding which that party is required to admit or deny. They can be an effective and efficient way to establish...more

3/31/2014 - Divorce Request for Admissions

Can I Move Out Of State With My Child?

You are employed at Intel. They decide to move the R&D facility to Utah and unless you move with your team, you are out of a job. However, your former spouse has a stable job in Tempe and has parenting time with the...more

5/25/2013 - Burden of Proof Child Custody Divorce Relocation

Should I Have A Premarital Agreement?

A prenuptial agreement is a binding legal document between a prospective husband and wife, which addresses the financial consequences of their marriage ending....more


What Exactly Is Community Property Law In Arizona And Why Does It Matter?

Arizona is a community property state and community property law controls the division of all assets of your marital estate....more

5/21/2013 - Community Property Divorce Marital Assets

4 Results
View per page
Page: of 1