In this presentation:
- Legislative CEQA Reform Efforts
- Selected CEQA Case Law Developments
- Land Use Developments
- What’s Happening in Tracy?
- Overview and Purpose
- Site Selection Criteria
- What Makes a City Business Friendly?
- Prioritizing Economic Development
- Saving Businesses Money
- Saving Business Time
- Providing Regulatory Guidance
- Outstanding Quality of Life
- A Constant Dialogue
- Is There Another Way of Looking at this?
- Litmus Test for City/Developer Partnerships
- #1 Are you flexible in the right places?
- Does Zoning Respond to the Market or Does it Impede its Flow?
- #2 Have You Prepared the Playing Field?
- #3 Have Both Parties Set Development Expectations Up Front?
- Policies are Real, Process is Phony
- #4 Is Your City a Good Listener?
- #5 Do You Develop Your Staff?
- Tracy W.I.N.S.
- 5 Things Developers Can Do to Better Partner
- Excerpt from Conclusion:
With attention to these systems, we’ve developed a culture and attitude that excels at forming partnerships.
Please see full presentation below for more information.