The Immigration Act 2009 is a large piece of legislation. It represents a formidable piece of law.
* Structure of the Act
* Visas and Entry Permissions
* Residence Visas and Permanent Resident Visas
* Interim Visas
* Immigration and Protection Tribunal
* Classified Information
* Unlawfully in New Zealand
* Absolute Discretion
* Some Useful Sections of the Act
The writer has chosen not to go into detail about:
• The appeals system under the Immigration and Protection Tribunal;
• Deportation and detention; and
• The refugee and protection jurisdiction.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.