In This Issue:
- Overview: Four key ways that US investment advisers are affected by AIFMD
- Marketing funds in the EEA
- Managing EEA domiciled funds
- Sub-adviser to an EEA manager
- Delegating to an EEA based sub-adviser
- Marketing Q&A
- Excerpt from Introduction:
This OnPoint considers the impact of the EU Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (“AIFMD”) on US based investment advisers. Much of what it covers is equally applicable for investment advisers and managers based in other non-EEA jurisdictions.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.