In this Update:
- A. Consideration of an Application to Adjust the State Health Plan
- B. Committee Report from the FED Study Committee
- C. Committee Report from the Methadone Treatment Clinic Review Committee
- D. Proposed Exceptions to the Psychiatric Inpatient Bed Need Methodology
- Excerpt from Consideration of an Application to Adjust the State Health Plan:
Consideration of a State Health Plan Adjustment filed by the City of Thomasville to adjust Ala. Admin. Code § 410-2-4-.02 of the Alabama State Health Plan to add forty-nine acute care beds to the inventory in Clarke County, upon the earlier of the termination or expiration of the forty-nine beds that were licensed to and held pursuant to CON 2169-H issued to Southwest Alabama Medical Center, or the failure to consummate the pending Section 363 purchase transaction under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code for the sale of Clarke County Healthcare, LLC d/b/a Southwest Alabama Medical Center’s existing assets including its hospital building on Highway 43 and its CON for the construction of a replacement hospital on or prior to November 11, 2013.
Please see full update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.