In This Update:
- 1. Statewide Health Coordinating Council’s Freestanding Emergency Department (FED) Study Committee Meeting
- 2. Full Statewide Health Coordinating Council (the “Council”) Meeting
- A. Discussion of Methadone Clinics
- B. Discussion of Updating the State Health Plan
- C. Committee Report from the FED Committee
- D. Committee Report from Preventative Care Committee
- Excerpt of Statewide Health Coordinating Council’s Freestanding Emergency Department (FED) Study Committee Meeting:
The FED Study Committee met on May 9, 2013, at 10:00 a.m.
Dr. Don Williamson presented an update to the Committee on the Alabama Department of Public Health Licensure Advisory Board’s April 30 meeting at which proposed licensure regulations for freestanding emergency departments were approved. The regulations will now be considered by the State Committee on Public Health at a meeting scheduled for May 15, 2013.
Please see full update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.