There's a great diversity of cases where defendants won in the federal circuit's last week....more
In This Update:
- 1. Statewide Health Coordinating Council’s Freestanding Emergency Department (FED) Study Committee Meeting
- 2. Full Statewide Health Coordinating Council (the “Council”) Meeting
- A. ...more
While the legal process involved in a divorce can be lengthy and stressful, the effects of divorce away from the settlement table can be even worse. After filing for divorce, you may mourn the loss of a spouse and companion...more
In This Issue:
- Immigration. Washington takes the first step toward immigration reform.
- State Round-Up. Learn about the latest employment law news in your state.
- Traditional. Wade Fricke and Matthew Kelley...more
It is no secret that children aren’t immune to the emotional impact of a divorce. Most people’s version of an ideal childhood involves two loving parents living under the same roof where children see their mothers and fathers...more
Inmates in the Riverside County jails served a federal class-action lawsuit last week, claiming the county is subjecting them to cruel and unusual punishment by depriving them of basic medical and mental health care. Among...more
To state a claim of interference under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), an employee must show that his or her employer denied benefits to which the employee was entitled under the FMLA. For example, an employee might...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo