In This Issue:
- GSA and VA Schedule Matters
- Office of Inspector General Reports
- Pertinent Government Accountability Office (GAO) Audit Reports
- OMB Proposed Guidance
- Key Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR ) Updates
- Key Defense Acquisition Regulation (DFAR ) Updates
- Latest on Sequestration and Government Spending
- Other News
- Excerpt from Pertinent Government Accountability Office (GAO) Audit Reports:
GAO Review of Contractor Employee Compensation By: Mary Karen Wills:
The GAO is performing a review of Government contractor employee compensation. The report is due to Congress by May 2013. Congress has requested that the GAO assess the impact of proposed regulations included in the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act that would further cap allowable executive compensation for contractors. GAO must assess the potential impact of a new cap on the contractor industry base. In addition, GAO will assess the inconsistencies of current caps on executive compensation across Federal agencies.
Please see full Report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.