1. More often than not, clients hire lawyers rather than law firms.
2. Client development is about building your profile and building relationships.
3. You will be considered by a new client if they have seen you in action, have received a recommendation or read something you have written or watched you make a presentation.
4. The recommendations, more often than not, will come from “weak ties.”
5. You will get hired if the client believes she can trust you to handle the client matter and feels
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.