In this Issue:
- Indian FDI into the United States
- Indian Imports into the United States
- Formation of US Subsidiaries
- Liability of Equity Holders
- Tax Matters
- Other Tax Matters
- Qualification to Do Business
- Employment Matters - Employees
- Excerpt of Indian FDI into the United States:
- India FDI in the United States (stock) was $5.2 billion in 2012 (latest data available), up 6.7% from 2011.
- India direct investment in the U.S. is primarily concentrated in the professional, scientific, and technical services, and banking sectors.
- Sales of services in the United States by majority India- owned firms were $9.3 billion.
Please see full Presentation below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Cross-Border, Exports, Foreign Investment, Imports, India, International Tax Issues, Subsidiaries
Published In: Business Organization Updates, General Business Updates, International Trade Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Pepper Hamilton LLP | Attorney Advertising