In this Issue:
- Indian FDI into the United States
- Indian Imports into the United States
- Formation of US Subsidiaries
- Liability of Equity Holders
- Tax Matters
- Other Tax Matters
- Qualification to Do Business
- Employment Matters - Employees
- Excerpt of Indian FDI into the United States:
- India FDI in the United States (stock) was $5.2 billion in 2012 (latest data available), up 6.7% from 2011.
- India direct investment in the U.S. is primarily concentrated in the professional, scientific, and technical services, and banking sectors.
- Sales of services in the United States by majority India- owned firms were $9.3 billion.
Please see full Presentation below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.