In This Edition:
- In the News: United States
- In the News: Europe & Asia
- Government Financial Assistance
- Privately Sourced Financial Grants
- Federal & State News
- Legal News
- In the May edition of Energy & Clean Technology Connections, we’ve gathered recent information from a wide variety of sources in an effort to keep you abreast of what’s new in the world of clean energy. We draw your attention to the latest industry developments, news from local governments to Capitol Hill, grant opportunities, and upcoming events...
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Clean Energy, Confirmation Proceedings, EPA, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Solar Energy
Published In: Energy & Utilities Updates, Environmental Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, International Trade Updates, Science, Computers & Technology Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Mintz Levin - Energy & Clean Technology Matters | Attorney Advertising