The latest issue of my International Review 24-page magazine is hitting the desks of law firm leaders everywhere. Once again this issue contains a number of pragmatic articles on law firm management and strategy:
• Sliced Too Thin - As shown by Dewey & LeBoeuf’s collapse, widening compensation spreads can destabilize firms.
• Is Your Compensation System A Problem? - If we never billed another client by the hour, how would we compensate our fellow attorneys?
• Handling Boomers Approaching Retirement: Notes From The LAB - How do you handle the situation wherein a significant number of your partners are baby boomers approaching retirement?
• It’s Time To Think Differently About Law Firm Strategy - In today’s environment of declining demand for legal services, you must be able to challenge conventional thinking in order to grow.
• Thought-Provoking Management Metrics - Here are a few unusual, unfamiliar and unorthodox, but vital metrics that I think are worth ta king a look at in your firm.
I am pleased to have been putting out this magazine for some years now. It essentially started when I first began mailing copies of periodic articles I had authored to select managing partners back in the Fall of 1998. Today, I am (to the best of my knowledge) the only law firm consultant to consistently publish his own magazine for firm leaders.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.