Tax lawyer Stuart Schabes co-presented “FATCA – 2013 and Beyond” at The Perfect Storm: US Tax Legislation and IRS Compliance 2013, a program hosted by Philip Stein & Associates and ERM.
The discussion included:
- FATCA introduction
- Current Climate of Aggressive IRS
- What does FATCA compliance mean?
- The scope
- Joint statements and bilateral agreements
- United Kingdom and Switzerland
- The details
- What is required?
- Israel and what’s next
- Israel-US FATCA agreement and Israeli financial institutions’ response
- Current US enforcement efforts
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.