In this issue:
- On Being “Mid-Sized” and the Future of Law Practice - 2014 Message from the Managing Partner
- Amazing Clients: Broadview Ventures, Inc. - "Pumping Up Promising Treatments for Heart Disease Patients"
- "Low-Cost Borrowing Opportunities for Nonprofits"
- "Protecting the Intellectual Property You Didn't Know You Had"
- Excerpt from Protecting the Intellectual Property You Didn't Know You Had:
Intellectual property (“IP”) protection mechanisms, such as patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, can help a business maintain a competitive advantage by preventing other entities or former employees from exploiting assets developed by the business. No longer predominantly the domain of universities, high-tech industries and manufacturing-based industries, almost every business has or generates IP assets and may benefit from the available IP protection mechanisms. A basic understanding of IP protection mechanisms can assist with timely identification of potentially protectable assets.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.