Now more than ever, there is a need for risk solutions in the boardroom. Any organization can be faced with a significant crisis, whether a fraud investigation, a regulatory infringement, allegations of anticompetitive behavior, accidents, or data breaches. Risk, a defining challenge for corporate boards across the globe today, is more complex and more threatening than ever, exposing directors to increasing degrees of scrutiny by regulators, authorities, activist shareholders, liquidators, and the media.
This, the first of our Global Boardroom Risk Solutions reports, highlights the critical considerations for the boardroom. We highlight:
- Cybersecurity: Five Tips to Consider When Any Public Company Might be the Next Target
- Financial Services: Regulation in Search of Systemic Risk
- EU Sanctions: Impacts on Businesses
- Trends in FCPA Enforcement
- Changes to the UK Governance Code
- Legal Professional Privilege in the United Kingdom.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.